ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 08, 2007

Dream big, baby!

I am sure it isn't a surprise to anyone that a mom needs a good massage after a long week of mommy work. I know that I need one every day with seven kids.
So far I don't even dream of it because I can't afford a masseuse and you can bet Donnie won't give me a massage, he is tired after working all week. The kids' version of massage is a joke.
But now I am am dreaming of a daily massage! Look at this amazing chair! Not only is is beautiful, it is a mom's best friend. Massage Chairs should be on every mom's wish list.
This chair is a zero gravity chair, meaning it counters the effect of gravity on your body. It self-adjusts to the person sitting in it to give the perfect massage for your size. It is voice activated even. I would love the calf massage (which would be great of diabetes related problems in my mother in law), being on my feet a lot. You can get percussion, rolling, kneading or compression massage on your back, in addition to heat.
OK, so I would probably be able to afford going to the spa weekly before buying the chair, but I am dreaming big, baby.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: