ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 08, 2007

A little update

It doesn't look like we have chicken pox. Sam's blisters still look like it, and one is even crusting over in a minor way, like chicken pox, but it isn't spreading and there are no fevers. Trinity's spots are not turning into a bigger rash, blisters or spreading anywhere.

Someone asked about my hand injury, I thought I would update on that, too. I stopped using the splint because it interferes with blogging. I didn't mind not being able to wash the dishes, but blogging I have to do. I started going to the chiropractor and getting low level laser therapy and it is amazing! The bones in my wrist are out of place and she works on those too. It feels amazingly better than even after the cortisone shot.

Sam's sleeping through the night is hit or miss. He never sleeps through the night, but its a matter of how often he wakes and how fussy he gets. I think over all it is getting better. He is eating like a chow hound! We discovered he loves summer sausage. Makes his daddy proud!
Today I gave him a breakfast bar and he said "tain too." Isn't that cute??? That is his first sentence! And we don't really tell him to say thank you too much yet, we just say it to him.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I would stop wearing a splint to keep blogging too! You're wonderful!

Wendy said...

I'm sorry it didn't turn out to be chicken pox. That sounds so weird of me, but I think it would've been a relief for you if it had been, right?

Sam sounds so adorable. How old is he? (I'm curious because my little guy is two and I'm slightly nervous about his speech, so just wondering.)