ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 27, 2007

I'm back from vacation!

Hopefully I will have time for a "real" post today.
Santa must have thought I was not a good girl because my pictures look even more fat than before I posted my letter to him. Wonder what I ever did to him? See if I leave him milk and cookies.
Oh, wait, we don't believe in Santa here. I guess that could be why........

I had a wonderful, wonderful Christmas. I spent a lot of time with family, and for the most part it was tension free and a blast. At one point I was literally ROFLOL. Yes, I was on the floor laughing, in a skirt, tears pouring out of my eyes, rolling back and forth, laughing out loud. All over a penguin. It was great! I'll post about it later, though.
For now I need to get back to babysitting. I've done enough damage in that area today. I smacked one of the kids I babysit in the head with the TRUNK. I feel HORRID. He is fine, though. Actually very little blood, and for a head wound, that is amazing. He didn't even cry for a whole minute, but I felt so bad. I'll explain how it happened later when they are down for a nap.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

I accidentally hit my little guy in the head with the Wii remote when I was playing tennis. We have special covers for them now. (The remotes, not the kids, although that's an idea...)