ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 24, 2007

Christmas pictures tell the whole truth

Wouldn't you think Christmas pictures would just tell you what you want to hear? Where is Santa when you need his magic?

Dear Santa,
I am heading to my dad's for Christmas, and I know there are going to be many cameras snapping pictures. Would you please not bring me a present and instead let those pictures show my skinny cheerleader body instead of the one that looks like I've had seven children?
Thanks so much!
Lisa

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Merry Christmas and safe travels
Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I hope Santa finds a way to make those pictures reflect your true beauty -- because I'm betting you're much more beautiful as a person than you ever were before those 7 little bits of magic entered your life. Merry Christmas to you and yours!

Unknown said...

I am totally with you on this. I feel I could be so much happier if I weighed 20 less...I'd take that over gifts any day.

Sassyfrazz said...

"Just....keep on losing, keep on losing...right to my goal weight!"

This is my motto for 2008!

Funny post!