ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 09, 2007

Jump Start World Software Winner

Well, I drew my winner for the software. I am very happy to be able to give one of these away. My kids just love playing it and jump*start is a great company with quality products.

The winner is: Uptown Girl! Congratulations! I contacted her on one of her blogs. If I don't hear from her in a week I will pick a new winner.

Uptown Girl, what are you going to do with the software? I'm not sure it will get there in time for Christmas with the mail craziness in December.

Now I have to go get ready for tomorrow's giveaway, which is a great new product for us mom of little ones. Have you ever lost one of your little ones in a crowd? This will help bring some peace of mind.

My girly friends and I got together with our spouses last night and had a great game night. There was some spewing of liquid last night. And it was from me. Thanks, Terry, I needed to clean out my nose. I'll have to post on that soon.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sarah said...

Yay! I won! You can email me at sarah{dot}e{dot}madsen{at}gmail{dot}com to let me know what to do next.

Thanks!