ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 09, 2007

Flood Washington with Relief

I got an email from Kathryn at Daring Young Mom last night, but I didn't have time to read it. I just finished reading the the post she linked to and I just cried and cried.
My brother lives in Washington, but I didn't even have a clue this flooding was going on. The flooding is bad. It is beyond bad. I just ache for these families who are losing their homes and livelihoods right before Christmas. It doesn't really matter when it happens, it will still be horrible.
Kathryn is taking donations to the people and is asking for help. Please go read her post on what she is doing, who and how she has been helping. The pictures tell the story very well.
If you can't help with supplies or money, please go read the article and find out how you can pray for these people. My heart is just broken for them.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

I didn't know about this either. Thanks for letting me know. I'm going to go to where you suggest and find out how I can pray!

Lisa B. said...

I wasnt aware either. Thanks for letting us know. I will go and check it out also. Hugs to you, hope your brother is ok.