ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 09, 2007

My Son's First Movie

I found this contest on youtube and told Drew about it, and he went to a friend and this is what they made.

Pretty good, huh? I hope they win the money, and they better pay my a cut of the loot, too. At least in the form of Dairy Queen gift cards. Or Symphony Chocolate. Oh, yes, chocolate makes everything wonderful!

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

very very good
Im impressed
Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

michelle said...

They did a great job. I really hope they win...not just for them, but I would really like to see you get the Dairy Queen treats and Symphony chocolate.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com

HI said...

Thanks for dropping by my blog.

Wow....they did a great job. Hope they win.

Jessica said...

So creative! I love it! :)

Carina said...

Definitely gold medal material, or high dollar material, or whatever they win.

Unknown said...

They will surely win. This was awesome! The editing was great and I know how tough that is to do. If you get lots of chocolate out of this deal, will you send me some? I'm really craving it!

Sassyfrazz said...

They did an awesome job! I think Drew should make a career in the movies~ :)

Wendy said...

I'm laughing quietly so as not to wake up the rest of the house. That was great! I hope they win, they certainly did a good enough job! (And you absolutely should get something chocolatey if they do.)