ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 23, 2007

One Down, Two To Go!

We opened our presents from each other in our house last night. We have so much going on that we needed to get through it, lol. We are not usually so busy at Christmas!
Tonight we go to Donnie's sister's and then on Monday we head to my dad's to play on Monday and then have Christmas on Tuesday. My brother and his wife and thier two kids are coming, we haven't seen the boys in ages, and have never met one of the boys, so we want an extra day there.
We had a Christmas goose, mashed potatoes and gravy, green beans, corn, stuffing, italian bread, and Rommegrot (a Norwegian pudding, sort of like a milk soup). It was nice.
So, here are some pics from our first Christmas dealy-bobber, lol.
Sam's got bored with the opening and climbed in this empty box, lol.


This dinosaur was probably Sam's favorite present. It roars and stomps and walks around. He also got a little remote control car that he loves. His little car noises are funny!


Kaytlin got just what she wanted from Drew, a jewelry box. Perfect for the ring I gave her that I won at on a random acts of bling giveaway!


Donnie wanted this book, which I had planned to give to Drew. But since Drew got a pretty fantastic gift, I decided to give it to Donnie. Drew is going to fight him for it, though. Just as I thought would happen.

Every year we choose a kid and it is "their year" for a gift. Meaning they get what they want. Drew got a laptop. He kind of knew he was getting it. I should have done what I planned and gave him something else with a note to find it so he thought he didn't get it.

Devon was excited to get the new Pirates movie. He really wanted it, but didn't tell us, lol. He also got Axis and Allies on PC, which he loved.








Kaytlin bought Hope-Anne this cute shirt. I gave her a whole box of clothes I won from Hanes, too, so she made out, plus all the other gifts she got, lol.


Drew bought this great and fitting shirt for Cody, who schools at home on the computer and frequently is found playing video games instead of doing his work. And we, of course, got him a computer game.







I got a ring and a shirt, but my favorite is this robe. Kaytlin and I have been drooling over a robe at Bath and Body Works, but it is $80!!! So she searched and searched and found this robe with a price tag she could afford! I love, love, love it! It is a Sonoma brand. I wish I didn't have to get dressed today, because I am loving it.
Trinity got a lot of playdoh and with every package she got just as excited, lol. She Also loved her Princess backpack with matching coloring books and crayons and markers, and the pajamas that she picked out. This was the best year for her, she sat patiently waiting for her turn to open and enjoyed everything. She was a brat all day long, and then wonderful for presents!

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

looks like it was a good had by all
Merry Christmas
Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

Sassyfrazz said...

How fun! Hey, let's wear our robes to Ladies Night! I got a super soft one last year, and I love it, too! I think it would be super!

Elizabeth F. said...

Wow! What fun. And you do not look like you've had 7 kids. he..he..You look great and it looked like you all had a great Christmas. I was too lazy to take pics on Christmas.