ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 23, 2007

Random stuff

I totally want to buy this necklace! LOL It tickles my funny bone! I am hoping to win it at superdumb supervillain. They are made from Shrinky Dinks! I haven't won anything recently, so I think I may be up for a win. I'd rather win a Wii, but I'll gladly take this prize.


I was snapping pics last night (my camera was in the car, so all my pics had a haze over them until the camera warmed up, lol.)
Trinity spontaneously gave me this cheesy smile and "gang sign" that I didn't even notice, but Drew thought was funny, as you can tell by his big grin.
Here is a closeup of her little sign. I don't know where that came from, but it was funny.
Oh, and her cheesy grin is cute, too.
Last night when the boys came in with Grandpa we were all watching Sam because he was watching Grandpa. I looked at him and he was chewing on something. I was cooking, so I didn't give him anything.
I picked him up to try to see what he was chewing on, but he would NOT let me see. So I tried to sniff his breath, just as he decided to cough it into my face. It was cat food. Soggy, mushy cat food. In my face. Nice. That is all we need, more fishy poop in his diaper, lol.
Sam also said Kaytlin's name yesterday! It was so cute, so I tried to get him to say it where Kaytlin could hear it. She was trying to get him to say it "I'm Kaytlin, you are Sam. What's my name?" He wouldn't answer her. So she said "Who am I?" And Sam said "Who'r you?" We busted up laughing! LOL
And then this morning I let him open another present because he didn't want to open them all last night. I asked him "Sam, do you want to open another present?" He said "Yeah."
I think he's on a roll and maybe will start talking soon.
I'm hoping to start putting funny things he says in here instead of funny things he eats. (cat food, cat poop, cat litter, his own poop, Christmas bulbs.)

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Lisa B. said...

cat food? lol Oh I'm glad all mine are out of that stage!

Happy Holidays to your family from mine.

Anonymous said...

Tag!

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2007/12/ive-been-carded-meme.html

Sassyfrazz said...

That is funny that Trina did that! I have a picture of Nathaniel doing something similar last summer. I don't know where they get that. It sounds like you all had a great Christmas...and you got Jewlery! Hmm...maybe January instead of February? LOL~