ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 31, 2007

Ringing in the New Year by purging the bad

We've had a great party planned for months now. We all are were heading over to Dan and Jody's house for humongous size TV and great food and lots of laughing. That would be the three musketeers and our token old lady, plus our families.
But then we changed our plans. Sarah's family and my family will be ringing in the new year catching and cleaning puke. We both have had to scrub our couches in the last 12 hours. And Jeannie has kids and grandkids coming, so may not be able to get away.
Trinity seems to be past the puking, but now Sam has started. And I have been fighting nausea for a couple of days. It may be a lost cause.
For now I can still blog, so I will!
Happy new year!

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

I just love visiting here! Have a great 2008!

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so sad that our plans were invaded by the sick viruses! We need a reschedule!

At least there is still blogging~

Anonymous said...

praying for health to return to your family

Happy New Years
Hope its a good one for you and yours
blessings

Jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

Anonymous said...

Sorry to hear you guys have the sickies in your houses. We're all good here, except Molly just said her throat is sore! We're gonna take Christian over to play with the boys for a little while. Hope you all get feeling better! Happy New Year anyway.

Jackie said...

Oh, so sorry you all are not feeling well. If we lived closer, I'd drop by with some chicken noodle soup for the ones not tossing their cookies. We've had flu over the Christmas holidays more often than I care to remember!

Sassyfrazz said...

Happy New Year to you my dear friend! I hope that nasty flu bug takes a hike..but not here!

You have been tagged! :)

Daddy Papersurfer said...

All get well soon!!

Happy New Year!!!

Wendy said...

What a way to kick off the new year, huh! The puke bug hit my house too, but only got one of us and thankfully departed before the end of the weekend. Hope you're all getting better!

Carina said...

Ah, the season of joy and good feelings.

We've had our share of bugs in the last few weeks, but luckily none of them have been pukey ones.