ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 28, 2007

What happened to Kaytlin?

Kaytlin went to spend the night with her friends looking like this. Gorgeous, long hair.

She came home like this! Sassy short hair! She donated her hair to Locks of Love.

7 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I like the short hair! And it's wonderful to know that all of that lovely, long hair is going to help someone who needs it.

Carina said...

She looks beautiful in both pictures.

Jackie said...

What a beautiful young woman -- whether with long or short hair! What a generous gift, Kaytlin!

Anonymous said...

bless her
jen at http://my3boysandi.wordpress.com/

Unknown said...

Her hair looks so cute! That is so neat that she donated it to Locks of Love!

Anonymous said...

I've been MIA for a long time but I'm back! (Hopefully anyway!)

I LOVE the new haircut. I once donated my hair to Locks of Love too, and it is an awesome feeling... both the shorter hair and knowing you might help someone too.

Yay for Kaytlin!

Sassyfrazz said...

Very cute hair! I think it is a very giving gift! Now, about the tude with the du~