ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

December 17, 2007

Why I haven't been blogging as much

I have been shopping!


I am almost done with my Christmas shopping! Really! This is a first for me!


I think I have 2 people left. I may think of someone I forgot, but I think that is it. Now for the wrapping.


I mailed my mom's off. Plus I did her shopping for her and wrapped and mailed those off. THAT was fun! Shopping is fun, but spending someone else's money is really fun!


I've also been off stamping with my friend Sarah, which has been a lot of fun for me. I was shopping with Jody, and since I rarely see her and miss her, that was a blessing.
Jody and I went to Chipotle's for supper, and I have never been there. I had no idea there was a burrito that was so thick it could stand up on end by itself.

Not to mention that it was such a perfect level of heat. Not enough that you can't taste anymore, but enough to make your nose run.
It has been a weekend.

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I really, really am going to start shopping soon -- not that I'm a procrastinator or anything...

Anonymous said...

I'm thinking about starting my Christmas shopping this week too! LOL! But it's ok, not all of our kids come home at the same time, three of them won't be here until the following week...that helps a lot, since we're able to take full advantage of the "after Christmas" sales!

michelle said...

Wow! I can't wait to see what you got for me. Is it the personal organizer and maid who will free up some of my time so that I can start blogging more?

I have finished all of my Christmas shopping and I never even had to leave my home. I love Amazon.com.

Michelle
www.northofthe49.com

Carina said...

Ugh. Shopping. I am no where near ready.

Unknown said...

That is exactly the kind of heat I like!