ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 28, 2008

Getting ready update!

This is the last day I have without my mom living here. I can't wait until she gets here! But I am also not ready yet.
I still need to do a little organizing in the basement, though not much. I have to move Kaytlin from her room to the former nursery. She wanted to paint first, but there is no time now. (she was going to do it tonight, but mom will be here tonight, so have to get her things in there.) I need to clean out the former nursery, removing all toys and dirty clothes and an old dresser, then take the bunk beds apart and leave one for her. Then we have to move Kaytlin's furniture downstairs.
Then, then, I have to CLEAN the house. I have bags and bags of clothes I am getting rid of. I have gotten rid of TONS already, and have lots more to go. It isn't even funny. I'm talking 6 trash bags and some boxes, then there were more that I had in a garage sale area that my friend and I got rid of this week, too. Plus I have a huge box, too. AND I am not done going through the laundry that Drew did at the laundromat yesterday!
I am obviously going to go insane today, lol.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

houseofeling said...

so you got a to-do list you're saying....best of luck with that!