ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 28, 2008

What if an Oyster didn't make Pearls?

My soon-to-be-former step father is a commercial fisherman. Sometimes when be pulls in the nets he'll find Gulf oysters in his catch.
Can you imagine how much fun it would be if you opened an oyster and instead of a pearl (or nothing, which is typical of what I'd find) you found something you really wanted?
What would I want to find in an oyster? I'm more of a diamond girl than a pearl girl, so that would be fun. But maybe not what I'd want to find.
Money would be great! But I'm not really into the whole world having one currency thing, and an oyster would have to not be partial here, you know. So, not money.
Car keys?? No.
I think I would rather find a diamond. They are a girl's best friend, after all, and you can sell them and get money!
And if it is empty, you can just eat it, or eat it after you get that diamond. But you need to Be Oyster Aware. Eating raw oysters can cause illness in susceptible people. People with diabetes, liver disease, cancer, stomach issues or a weak immune system, make sure your oysters a cooked.


0 people think my kids are qtpies: