ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 17, 2008

Sam doesn't share

I recently received a sample of the new Yoplait Kids yogurts from MomCentral. Both the regular and the yogurt drink. I am not a big yogurt fan, but my kids are nuts about it. I buy yogurt in 5lb tubs just so it will last 3 days.

Just for fun, I recorded Sam drinking Yoplait Kids yogurt for the first time.

You can see that it is way too yummy to even share with mom. I had to go buy some more.

I prefer Yoplait Kids for my younger two kids because it is low in sugar and has calcium, vitmins A and D, protein AND Omega-3 DHA for a healthy brain.

The 3.1 ounce yogurt drink is just the right size for Trinity and Samuel, who are 4 years old and 16 months old.

The yogurt is smooth, so little ones cannot choke on berries. Plus it is thick enough that it won't fall off the spoon, so Samuel can learn to use a spoon with much less mess. Oh, how I love that feature! "I do it myseff, mommy."

Would you like a coupon for a free package of Yoplait Kids yogurt? Head over to Yoplait Kids and sign up for one. You can also see all the delicious, toddler-friendly flavors and some great feeding tips for your little ones.

Samuel says to go get your coupon, your kiddo wants some yogurt of his own. He isn't sharing.

0 people think my kids are qtpies: