ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 06, 2008

Thursday Thirteen #52

Finally! The parenting manual!
Thirteen things not to do in parenting.
1.

2.
3.
4.
5.
6.
7.
8.
9.
10.
11.
12.
13.



18 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Now why didn't somebody show me this sooner? lol

Sassyfrazz said...

What's wrong with #9? That is the American way....


Those are funny!
Thanks for posting!

Robin said...

That explains a lot! I had a feeling I shouldn't have put Junior into that fish bowl...

Hootin Anni said...

Too danged funny. You had me rollin'!!!!

I have the Thursday 13 of the Chinese New Year this week. Hope to see you there for a visit.

Anonymous said...

LOL! The sad part is, I'm sure some people have done it the wrong way, too...

shiera (bisdakbabbles) said...

LOL!there should some handouts such as this to all parents! :D

Susan said...

These were too funny. I love the one with the right way and wrong way to pick up a baby.

Laura Paxton said...

LOVE those! I think I need to share them with my kids, too! Happy T-13!

Anonymous said...

Funny stuff!

Carina said...

Absolutely hilarious! Although, some of them really had me cringing. I can just see some moron out there saying, "Hey! That's a great idea!"

Anonymous said...

Good thing my kids are all grown up. I was doing it all wrong, lol. These are so funny.

Anonymous said...

Very funny, but I bet a lot of people think #9 is ok and use TV to keep their babies quiet.

Jen said...

Hilarious! Those had me laughing out loud. Way funny :-D

I played this week, too!

Tarasview said...

oh... so my husband CAN'T breastfeed my baby? darn it all.

Tasina said...

Hahahaha. Great list.

tasha said...

Oh ma gosh -- those are TOO funny!! I even had to call hubby downstairs to come see!! Thakns for the laugh out loud giggle. Happy TT!

Dane Bramage said...

Oh I suppose if we did things the wrong way back in the day we were bad parents! Why many fishtank babies have grown up to lead mostly normal lives today. And the airhorn alarm system is just payback for the little boogers screaming every two hours at night just because they want food. And surely #13 is merely part of the economic stimulus package congress promised.

Thanks for visiting my T13 #66 13 Movie Titles that are Song Titles too.

Melanie said...

Funny but a little disturbing there!