ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 28, 2008

We're getting there!

Mom is delayed a bit, and definitely won't be here until tomorrow afternoon, I'm guessing. We have a bit of time to finish up!
All the kids are moved now, carpets moved. (they couldn't live with the carpet in the room they were moving too..... )
All that is really left is for Devon to finish sweeping the basement, which he is being a pain about, and to do regular cleaning. Well, that and the enormous pile of toys. We couldn't keep the toys in Kaytlin's room, and we don't want to overwhelm Hope-Anne and Trinity's room with everything, so the toys from the nursery joined the toys in the living room. And clearly we have too many toys.
I want to go through them and throw out some things, donate some things, and put away the baby toys. However, I don't know if I have time now, I'll have to see when I get done cleaning.
The thrift store asked us to stop donating things for awhile. Really. Not kidding. So we have probably 2-3 more trash bags of clothes to donate. Then the toys...... whew!!!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Have you considered giving to the Salvation Army or Red Cross instead?

Sassyfrazz said...

We have to down size our toy levels, too...organizing is our next big step.

Good job to you guys! Good motivations!