ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 27, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #56





15 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

Now that is some serious kitty-cat loving and a very patient cat.

Happy WW

Unknown said...

That is precious!

Have a great Wednesday! Come on over and see what I am NOT doing today, since I did it yesterday.

Wendy said...

How cute! I can imagine the cat thinking in the last one, "A little help, please?" LOL

Mommy Lutchi said...

cute cute baby, thanks for sharing. Mine is up at 4SeasonsOfMYlife. Hope you can visit me too.

Anonymous said...

I agree with Wendy...looks like Kitty needs some help. :)

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

he sure loves the cat doesnt he
very affectionate little man you have there

Jen

Corey~living and loving said...

oh my gosh....that series of photos is priceless. He just wants to love the life right out of that cat. tee hee....that's a toddler for you.
thanks for the smile.
happy WW!

Anonymous said...

You have a very patient cat!! LOL!

Anonymous said...

The look on the cat's face in the last shot is PRICELESS! :D

Anonymous said...

ROFL! he likes that cat!


mine is up:

http://laurawilliamsmusings.blogspot.com/2008/02/wordless-wednesday-monkey-see-monkey.html

Jackie said...

So sweet! I can't get over how that cat puts up with all that lovin'!

Sassyfrazz said...

He loves his kitty! And it shocks me that the cat puts up with it! Sam is getting so big!

How is the house coming along? I know your momma is coming, but I wish you could make it on Friday. :(

Kris said...

POOR KITTY!!!! Kinda resembles all the "love" our kitty gets from our three little monsters!

Would you believe the first thought to my mind was "Is that a 'sposie on Sam?" OH THE HORRORS!!!!!!

Laura Paxton said...

Hey, that looks like what my 4 and 5 year-olds do to our poor kitty!

Anonymous said...

So cute!!!

Though I do feel for the poor pussycat. My poor departed cat, Daisy, was 13 years old when my son was born. We have many photos of the two of them that resemble this. He so tortured her with his love and devotion.

I found your blog from Kailani's An Island Life. Read how frustrating it is when people visit and don't comment so I thought I'd say hi. I also struggle to get comments sometimes despite traffic and it always leaves me baffled and frankly, insecure!

Cheers
:) Kelly