ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

February 26, 2008

My new hobby!

I combined two of my favorite things: knitting and baby legs! I made these for my neice that will be born this week.
Sam is graciously modeling them, and he loves them, lol. I will make him a pair next.
Really! I made them myself!!!

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Grandma J said...

Wow! I'm Impressed, Lisa! And yes folks, she really did make them herself. I saw them as a work in progress on Sunday.

Teach me how to do that, and we'll go into business and take orders for them. I already know knitting basics, but might need a refresher course.

Carina said...

Leg warmers for tots...who knew?!

Very cute!

Anonymous said...

Those are awesome. Teaching myself to knit this week...we will see how that goes (32 year crocheter). What a great idea, especially when the start crawling and get those sore, red knees.

Lisa said...

You did a fantastic job!

Anonymous said...

Great Job - you got yourself a job now...for all your spare time :)

Jackie said...

Adorable! Great job! I love to crochet myself, but broke down and bought one of those Knifty Knitters looms. My daughter has already made two hats and a scarf and I made a baby hat. I'll post about it soon. I love crafty stuff like that!

Jackie said...

Adorable! Great job! I love to crochet myself, but broke down and bought one of those Knifty Knitters looms. My daughter has already made two hats and a scarf and I made a baby hat. I'll post about it soon. I love crafty stuff like that!

Sassyfrazz said...

Those are simply adorable, LISA!! You are so creative! (Sam is a great model) I bet Donnie wasn't around when you put them on him...they are girly ya know!

Hey, can Maddie wait in line? I know she would love a pair...March 9th is coming up! :)

Kristin said...

those are adorable!