ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 16, 2008

The bug is gone!

I know the bugs will be coming back soon with the upcoming spring weather, but the bug in my computer seems to be gone now!
I couldn't get on my email yesterday on my computer. I could get around the web, but not in my msn account. And it was just my computer, because I could do it on my son's computer. (it was running too slow and annoying me, so I didn't get much work done.)
Donnie fixed things for me today, though, so I am happy again!
And the sickies seem to be gone, and I am really hoping it is true! I was a little nauseated last night, but it seemed different and I was really tired, so I am hoping I am better now. We'll see.

Friday night was Ladies Night Out! Always fun, of course! Sarah at Sassyfrazz highlighted my hair, and Jody's. I love it! I would take a pic, but my mom took pics of the evening, so I want to wait and show them all. When I got home and Donnie saw my hair he said "It's different." Not smart. So when he showed me his new cowboy hat I had the same response. "It's different."
It was different! When he came home from work on Saturday Trinity saw it for the first time. She got excited and said "Daddy, did you ride horses???!!!" He said no, he hadn't been riding horses. She looked at me and said quietly "I think he was riding horses."

Saturday Donnie left his computer at home, so I had to drive an hour to his work to bring it to him. I figured I might as well get some shopping done that I planned to do later since I was going by the shopping area. I was gone from 9am-5pm!!! Oh, my feet were SO sore. Cody is going back to mainstream public school instead of online public school. It got so frustrating because we so often couldn't get the computer to work with the website and it wasn't actually online school. It was really me homeschooling and them getting paid. If I am going to homeschool, I am doing it MY way, not someone else's way, especially since their way didn't work half the time.
I bought new pants and shirts for Cody and Devon, that was fun. Plus some crafty stuff for me and mom.
When we got home after that long, long day of shopping Sam came running to see who was coming in the house. He saw me, his face lit up, then he kept looking and saw my mom and he said "Maama" and ran to her. He was happy to see me, too, though. He put one arm around her neck and then the other arm around mine and sat and grinned and grinned as we kissed his cheeks and he held us there, lol. He knows when he has a good thing going.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

How old is Cody? We are sending our oldest to public school next year for 9th grade. He's been homeschooled for five years. I wrote about it on my homeschooling blog because this is such a huge decision for us, but I wonder if it is not that big of a deal and I just think it is? Did you struggle with the decision?

I can't wait to see pictures of your highlighted hair!

Carina said...

Sam's got it made!

That's a whole lot of love in one house!

Laura Paxton said...

Okay, trying to get in touch is tough... can you email me again, so I can actually get my address to you?!? Thanks!

laurap9 at juno dot com

Sassyfrazz said...

I am so happy that you like your hair...that is all that matters! :) It was fun to do your hair!

I think what Trinity said is so incredibly funny! Terry thought it was cute, too.

Yes, Sam has it made, Grandma on one side, and momma on the other.