ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2008

Great deal for checks

It is time for me to order checks, again. I love doing my shopping at Vista Prints, and I have blogged about them before. I get my business cards, magnets, and personalized shirts from them for pretty much free. I get good deals and only pay shipping, which is very reasonable. I love the shirts I have purchased that say things like "Be Careful or you will end up in my blog." It is great advertisement and a great conversation starter about blogging.
Once you are on their mailing list you will get tons of good deals, and you can keep using them, even if you have gotten a free shirt in the past. It cost a little over $4 for shipping.

I wanted to pass on a great code for you to give them a try. They are offering 25 free checks with the code “BlogFreeChecks08” at checkout. They always have a lot of choices to look at and shipping is fast. One time I had a little problem getting something to work, and talked to them on the phone. Their customer service is fantastic! I tell all my friends about them and a couple have used them for their business supplies and were very happy with the products.
Go check them out and see what great products they have, and don't forget to order your free checks with the code BlogFreeChecks08. Sign up for the newsletter for more great deals on rubber stamps, calendars, magnets, business cards and t-shirts!

0 people think my kids are qtpies: