ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 30, 2008

OH, I am so not the only one!

Samuel, my 17 month old child, was playing with his dad's cell phone. He was sitting on my lap and right next to dad, so we were watching for the old 911 trick he likes to pull. He's called 911 twice now. And both times we got calls from the sheriff's department.
Well, he figured out how to turn on the camera on the cell. No problem, kind of funny even. So he took a pic of the floor and coffee table. I was watching him and we were snickering about him doing it when he went to the phone book and had a check mark on my email, Donnie's email, and then one on "all contacts."
I tried to grab it away from him but in his struggle to keep it from me he hit send.
Not even kidding.
See. Here is the pic he emailed to me.


5 people think my kids are qtpies:

Our Home Schooler and Jen said...

he sounds clever
if we make false calls to the emergency service in New Zealand we get in trouble and have to pay a fine
Jen

Grandma J said...

That is absolutely hilarious! I was litterally LOLing when I read it. You couldn't make this stuff up!

Lisa said...

Thats too funny, Savannah (20mo) is fantastic for hitting the send button and calling the last person I've called, good thing its mostly daddy I call..

Mrs. Stam said...

too funny!!!! but oh so cute

Sassyfrazz said...

That is a hoot! What a smart little cookie he is! That is so funny!