ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2008

Party on, people!

It is so fun going to all these different blogs from the party at Five Minutes for Mom! I have met a few new blogs I want to keep visiting already.
If only I felt better I could really have a blast blog hopping.

My regular readers know that Samuel likes to pick our noses when we try to put him to sleep. (yes, he is still doing it)

Well, today I have said something that not only have I never thought I would say, but none of my other kids have had to have it said to them.

"Samuel, don't pick the dog's nose!"
My dad sent me a picture today. Apparently one of my brothers bought my dad a buffalo hunt trip. My dad got a buffalo. And it is HUGE.

That is my dad. My boys were pretty impressed with the gun. Trinity saw the picture and said "That's the Water Buffalo Grandpa." Too many Veggie Tales, me thinks.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

Water buffalo! Snort!

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW! That is a big tatanka!! Big buffalo!

Your Dad should be proud!