ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 09, 2008

Why am I always late?

It may have something to do with me not having a watch. Or it could just be me. I'm sticking with the watch theory, after all, don't we need an excuse to spend money on things? I need a watch, but I don't want something that is going to fall apart quickly, I hate buying new watches, so I want something that is going to last for years, can be worn with casual and dressy clothing choices, and has a warranty. A little water resistance is a must with my life.


I love this Seiko Watch because it meets all my "must haves" and it is lovely. I prefer round faces and gold. The black is great because I mostly wear black for slimming purposes, too. I love the 3 year warranty, a must-have when you have 7 kids, well, if you have kids at all.
Bluedial.com is where I found it. They offer free sizing and 2nd day shipping. It was actually easy for picky me to find a watch with them, as they carry over 20,000 watches!







0 people think my kids are qtpies: