ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 06, 2008

So much to do, so little time....

My brain is overloaded with all the things I need to get done that I can't even think straight to do them. I need to find a way to clear out the junk and focus on each thing. I may need my mom to take the little kids out of the house for while so I can get some sleep concentrate.

My mom has been here for a week now. Two days before she arrived we had our dog, Ratchette, fixed. He was a might grumpy from the pain, and he is territorial and dominate to boot. So he was none to happy with my mom bringing some other dog to his house. And that dog was allowed in the house! We kicked him out because he bit the baby the day of his surgery and drew blood. Then he started growling and snapping at my mom! We obviously had to keep him outside until he was feeling better and then evaluate if he would have to be put down.
Well, he is now much happier and calmer. When Mika goes outside he does growl at her, but in the house they are now playing together. In fact, today Mika took a drink of water and Ratchette wanted some, but then backed off a bit. Then went over to Mika and started licking her face! He would lick her mouth, then sit down and look at her with his head cocked. Then he'd step forward and kiss her again, lol. It was really cute.

I'm dealing with some sickie germs here, and hopefully I will be feeling well soon so I can get back to business on here and my contest blog. I have a bunch of reviews to write.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I am sorry you guys are feeling sick. Yes, it is a good thing we need to reschedule. I am so afraid of Maddie getting sick again, I didn't even put her in the nursery last night.

I hope/pray you feel better soon.