ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

March 26, 2008

What kind of good news is that?

I went to the doctor today for some female issues I've been having. Oh, how I hoped it wasn't perimenopause or anything like that!
The good news is that I am just getting old. Aging ovaries basically.
Gee, that's good news?
Well, at least it isn't menopause, but really, what's the difference? I'm getting old either way.

How can I make things better?

Walk 4 miles a day. Every day. That was his solution for everything that ails me. Depression, weight, nausea, irregular cycles, pain. Whatever, just exercise. Ok, the pain he said I should try a chiropractor first, because anything he would give me would not be good if I ended up pregnant. So I could only take it from period to just before ovulation. And what good is that?

OK, maybe I will try the working out thing. But 4 miles is a bit excessive.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

LOL - Yeah, good news but not so good news. HA!

Grandma J said...

I know, I'll walk to your house, and then we'll walk back to my house...and then you can walk back to your house. That should get each of us our 4 miles in for our favorite doc! Yeah, right. But just think how skinny we'd be if we did that a few times a week!

Mrs. Stam said...

Oh my dear! yes 4 miles seams excessive! exercies is alway good but like anything but much could be doing more hurt then good

Hope you feel better soon

Melanie said...

4 miles a day? Your doctor must be a crazy man ;)
I have finally added you to the Blogaholics Anonymous club. Sorry it took me so long- thanks for your patience!
Welcome to the club!!
Livin' With Me

Robyn Jones said...

I agree with excercise...but 4 miles seems excessive to me too....at least it isn't bad news...

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm so far behind in my blog reading! Sorry I'm just catching up with you.

I was feeling depressed this winter and a doctor told me that at least an hour of aerobic exercise at least 6 times a week helps depression (less than that or exercise that is not aerobic, like yoga, doesn't help). I said forget it -- I'd rather be depressed!