ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 12, 2008

I can't stop giggling!

It was Ladies Night Out last night. And we played Quelf, of course.
And I am still giggling nearly 24 hours later.

I got a crazy card that I had to shout "I NEED MY PILLS!" whenever I wanted to take a drink. Poor Anna. She was sitting next to me. The first time I did it, everyone stopped what they were doing and stared at me and then busted up laughing. The pause was just long enough for me to get a good mouth full of soda. And what do you suppose happened when everyone started cracking up? Yes, I did, too. And spewed my soda all over Anna. Every time I yelled after that she would jump out of her skin.
I had to be careful when I took a drink the second game, too. Because Anna had a card that made her translate everything she said into a foreign language, real or made up. She doesn't know a second language. So she had to make one up. And we were dying.
I have a picture of Cindy that I need to download. She had to make a snorkel and wear it the rest of the game. She is quite creative.

Laughter is the best medicine, I tell you. I feel great inside after all that laughing!
I think Quelf is the best game I have ever purchased.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

That was so super funny! I told Terry all about our giggles and great times. I didn't mention that we chatted about his thing, though. That is funny right there!

That Imaginiff game was great, too!

I do have to say those were some of the best Quelf games we have played! ~Good TIMES~

alisonwonderland said...

i'm going to have to look into Quelf. every time you talk about it, it sounds like so much fun!

Carina said...

So did it come out your nose?

Cause that would have made the evening priceless!

Anonymous said...

That game sound hilarious! I wonder if the passenger would mind if the crew played it on our break? LOL!

Tarasview said...

oh I've got to get me one of those games! sounds like so much fun!

Shannon said...

You know, this past week, we have played Quelf a couple times and have won many people over!

A friend got a card that made him have to talk like a pirate for the rest of the game, until he got another card to replace it. Thing is, the card specifically says that if you get another card to replace it, you reassign it instead of discarding it...yeah, we had lots of pirates that night, lol.

I am so happy that I won your giveaway last fall...we bought Quelf for my parents and played it a bunch over the holidays too!

It's so great to play with people that you don't know very well...it definitely breaks the ice and makes everyone come out of their shells!!