ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 07, 2008

Kids are so incredibly funny sometimes!

Trinity has been on a roll lately. Not that Sam hasn't been a little amusement box himself.

At church last week, Trinity fell on the stairs. Grandma went to comfort her and Trinity said "I will get better, Jesus makes me better." Isn't that sweet??? Then she went on to say "Jesus doesn't like spankings, Jesus didn't like my mom when she spanked me."

Last night she was playing some sort of Donkey Kong game and she is pretty good, but she wanted help with some robot alligators or something. Then she asked me to get her past that part.
me~ I don't know how to play that.
Trin~ You push the green button.
me~ Trinity, I don't have a clue.
Trin~ I gave you a clue. Push the green button.
Later, when Hope-Anne took over just before I killed off her guy following that clue, Trinity asked Hope-Anne for a clue, lol.

A few days ago Samuel was fussing in his sleep and started scooting down the bed. Then he flipped himself off the bed! Drew happened to be standing outside our room and he picked him up and handed him back to me. Well, Sam was mad. Really, really mad. I think he was cursing out the floor.
"Ah dadada, da dadada. Dada dada DA! Dadadadada, dada dada dadada!" We were cracking up!

And last night at bedtime I took him upstairs to say goodnight to Grandma. I teased him and put him down in grandma's bed and tucked him in. He grinned and started pretend snoring, lol! He is such a little ham bone.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Unknown said...

LOL! Kids are so cute...that's awesome that you wrote these down!

Tarasview said...

My kids say things like "Jesus wants you to share with me mom" and "Jesus doesn't want me to go to bed now mom".

Julie said...

I love those moments. Very funny.

Anonymous said...

Those are some cute little sayings! Kids are the sweetest, aren't they?

JAM said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
JAM said...

When I was a boy, I slept above my brother in the top bed of our bunk bed, and would sometimes fall out onto the hardwood floor. When I was a boy, I slept above my brother in the top bed of our bunk bed, and would sometimes fall out onto the hardwood floor. When I was a boy, I slept above my brother in the top bed of our bunk bed, and would sometimes fall out onto the hardwood floor. When I was a boy, I slept above my brother in the top bed of our bunk bed, and would sometimes fall out onto the hardwood floor.

I have no ill effects from this, from this, from this, from this.

So don't worry about Sam falling out of bed.