ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 17, 2008

Roaaaarrr! What's for breakfast?



Isn't that a familiar cry? My kids find breakfast very important, and they are quite vocal about it.

They want to eat yummy food, and I want healthy food. They want fun, I want nutritious. Who am I kidding? I want them the shut up and let me sleep!

Kellogg's and Animal Planet teamed up to make this delicious cereal and to get the word out about ROAR, Reach Out, Act and Respond. They sent me a box of Wild Animal Crunch to try out and sent me a DVD of Meerkat Manor, which my kids are nuts about now! They watched both discs in one day.

The cereal, Wild Animal Crunch, is vanilla chocolate flavored, but don't let that fool you, it packs in 14 grams of whole grains AND 3 grams of fiber! All the kids like the taste and have asked me to buy it again. But they also enjoy the great pictures on the box. My geeky family also enjoys reading all the information on the box. The love the fun facts and the games on the box.

You should give Wild Animal Crunch a try, it is tasty, nutritious, and a pretty good value at Walmart.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Another great review, and another product that I wish I could have tried...ah poo~ hopefully they will get it all straightened out soon~

Have a great weekend!