ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 15, 2008

Free shipping?

I needed to order some more grad pics for Drew to hand out. So, I went back to Walmart.com to order more. I got great pics at a great price, so I wanted to repeat that.
I get everything ordered, added some new pics to print out, also.
My total is $18. For free in-store pick up the total would be $23.54. To get it shipped to my house it was $23.69. How is that "free" shipping? It was barely more to have it shipped than to get the free in store pick-up! Why would they add $5 for "free" shipping? The little more it cost for shipping to my door more than makes up for the gas to get there.

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Hey, at least you have the OPTION of picking up. Me....well, we have to wait forever for snail mail!

Stinks, doesn't it? MAN, this senior year thing is expensive!

Ronnica said...

It costs more to print it in store than to print it in the factory. That's why there is a price difference.

Michelle said...

WHAT?? That's CRAZY! That's not free for anything. Sorry. :P