ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 17, 2008

Snack Attack, anyone?

Keebler sent me a box of TownHouse Flip Sides Pretzel Crackers to try out recently.
FlipSides are half pretzel, half cracker. Honestly, I have no idea why they did that. Ruined a perfectly good cracker. They were edible, in my opinion. My mom, however, absolutely loves them. She says they are especially good with dips.
The rest of my house was mixed. Donnie and I were both kind of turned off by them, but then they grew on Donnie. The kids mostly liked them, but one was off the wall in love with them.

My family gives FlipSides a thumbs up, I'm more on the "whatever floats your boat" side.

If you like pretzels a lot and like crackers a lot, you will probably like these. I'm not a big pretzel fan, but I didn't realize how little I liked them until I tasted these. I'd listen to the rest of the Qtpie house on this one and give them a try.

Have you tried them? What did you think?

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I think they look interesting...and I would have LOVED to be able to try them!

:)

GOOD REVIEW~ honest!

Kris said...

It is very mean to review FOOD that some of us can't have for another eight weeks....MEAN, mean, mean!

They kinda look yummy in an oddly intriguing sort of way.

Sheesh, I'm going to have to take a trip to the grocery store before I go grocery shopping when we move back to the US....too much NEW stuff to weed through!