ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

April 18, 2008

Ugh!

I have a busy day and weekend ahead of me. Today I am needing to start on a cake for a bake sale on Sunday. I have someone coming to meet our dog this afternoon and I have a business meeting tonight.
Guess what happened last night? Kaytlin decided to invite me to go with her on a college visit today. Donnie offered a long time ago, but she turned him down. Now she wants me. With no notice.
Pain in the butt!

So, I'm off to 8 hours of walking around college and taking financial aid classes, then rush home from the cities in rush hour traffic to meet the people who want to take our dog, and then somehow get dressed up and off to our meeting.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Kris said...

Welcome to the jungle!

Grandma J said...

Hey Lisa, have fun today! I've got a million things to do myself today, mostly get my house in order for the TS party tomorrow. Let me or Jody know if there's anything you want to order on Sunday, see ya then!

Anonymous said...

SuperMom to the rescue!

Canoearoo said...

Wait, your giveing your dog away???