ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 26, 2008

Apparently I am neglectful

Sam drank (apparently) some Mr. Clean the other day, while I wasn't there at the time, I still take some of the blame. The cleaner was in a cupboard WITH A CHILD LOCK, though, so not sure what else we could have done.

Last night Sam was caught drinking out of the toilet. We've caught him drinking out of the dog's water bowl, too.

I must neglect to give him enough to drink.


I refuse to take the blame for him eating poop, though, because I do feed the kid enough. I figured out why he loves cat food so much, though. We had Talapia for supper last night, and he snarfed it down! He loves fish.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Talapia is good! I wish Seafood wasn't so expensive!

Hope you had fun playing cards last night!

Carina said...

Maybe it's pika.

Kris said...

Here, kitty, kitty, kitty.....

jpandtheboys said...

Sam is so adorable. I can't believe he drank out of the toilet!! That would scare the daylights out of me if I found Brodes drinking out of the toilet, it's so easy for them to fall in and drown! It sounds like he is a little mischevious, I bet you have to keep a close eye on him, sounds like he keeps you on your toes!

Darci said...

:) I am thinking you need to have bottle of water taped to him. I'm sorry I just can't stop laughing about the mental pictures you painted. thanks!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

I'm glad he's ok in spite of his recent drinking escapades!