ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 29, 2008

Cleaning Spree With My New BFF


For the last, oh, 11 days or so I have been sick. Coughing, sneezing, achy, stuffy head stuff. The nose blowing doesn't seem to ever want to leave!
Well, it is time to take things into my own hands! Clorox sent me a tub of their new, thicker Lavender scented whips to try out, so I got to work.
Lavender Clorox wipes are my new BFF! I am a huge Clorox wipes user already, and have 4 tubs of them throughout my house, but the Lavender scent is a joy to use.
Now, I am disinfecting my house while giving it a fresh spring scent. You really can smell it after you are done using it. With Clorox, you know it is clean, too.
The new thicker wipes are great for picking up dust and dirt on many surfaces. The low-streak formula makes cleaning the faucets a one-step job. The disinfecting wipes kill 99.9% of germs, including cold and flu viruses, Staphylococcus, Salmonella (my all-time paranoia) and E.coli.
Good-bye germs, hello new BFF!

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Oh, now this I will have to try.