ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 29, 2008


Thirteen Things products I recieved for review
or as a gift.
I frequently get free products, sometimes with
gifts, to review. It is a fun job sitting at home
waiting for the FedEx truck to stop by!



1. Kaboost. A super boost for a chair so your child can easily reach the table, no yucky mess in/under a booster seat!
2. Boon products. I love the Flo, and Samuel loves the modware utensils.
3. Norton 360 2.0. This was a great product to get to review! We already use it, love it, and my husband works for the company, but in another department.
4. A Plumm Summer movie to review, before it came out in theaters! This is a cute movie, and I love that I have a copy already.

5. One of my favorites of all time, an otoscope from Dr. Mom! I've given two away, and plan to give another one away soon!

6. I do a lot of book reviews, but one of the best ever was Do Hard Things, a book challenging teens to reach beyond expectations.

7. Organic Milk from Horizon. Who doesn't want free milk? I have 7 kids, I loved this one!

8. Kellogg's has become my new BFF. Kellogg's Frosted Flakes Gold Sample.

9. Kellogg's Bliss Bars, two packages! Yummy! Plus a large tote bag.

10. Wild Animal Crunch Cereal and a DVD of Meerkat Manor!

11. Today I recieved a package with awesome vintage bowls and a plate, mug and bowl set from Kelloggs. They are so nice, not the plastic stuff.

12. Yoplait Yogurt for kids, I got great samples and a cool tote bag.

13. My most recent is Clorox Lavendar wipes. I am a Clorox wipe user already, it is fast and easy, making it easier to get the kids to help. Plus no chemical pouring, etc. for the kids to deal with.

Coming up: Schlag Locks! I can't wait for this one!




18 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I didn't do TT, but I wanted to comment that I love doing the reviews, too! I love getting the product and trying them out!

Still on for coming tomorrow? My appointment is at 1:10, I think. It is about 20-30 minutes away, and a different location. can you meet me here?

Chelle Y. said...

I love Frosted Flakes!

Momisodes said...

Wow! Some of those sound great! Free for review is always awesome :)

Laura Paxton said...

Free stuff is AWESOME! I LOVED the milk! (Thank you, btw!)

Anonymous said...

Ooh I'd like to try that too! Sounds like fun!

Thanks for stopping by and for the record... we have WAY more than 13 video games at our house too. You're not alone ;)

Joyce said...

Thanks for visiting my TT, and Happy Thursday 13 to you!

Susan Helene Gottfried said...

Cool! You know you're someone when you start getting these requests.

Anonymous said...

We should exchange friend codes sometime - lol. We have PS2, Xbox 360, Nintendo DS, Nintendo GameCube... we want MORE!!!!!

DoubleDeckerBusGuy said...

Free is my favourite price-point! Good haul!

Toni said...

Wow, I am the kind of person who can admit I am jealous.

Your children are beautiful!

Kristi said...

Thanks for visiting today. The Yoplait for kids 25 percent less sugar got us through this year of kindergarten. It was one of the only things I could get Noah to eat every morning and he is hypoglycemic so I have to limit his sugar intake. Back when we had constant ear infections, I would have loved on otoscope. thankfully, those days are gone.

Anonymous said...

AWWWW. I want some, too :( Where do I start?

Robin said...

Now that's a good haul!

Anonymous said...

Agreed, very good haul!

Tarasview said...

oh sign me up for THAT job!

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stopping by my list.. Those are great things to get for free!!

Melanie said...

I love doing reviews too (on my livinwithme.com blog). Who would have ever thought when I started my blog that people would send me things for free to give my opinion on. Isn't it fun??

Our Happy Happenings

Tina@ SendChocolateNow said...

Wow, how do I get on that list for the free stuff? ;oD

Neat T13...everybody likes FREE.

Thanks for stopping by my blog. You have a beautiful family. Most of my Real Life friends have large families, too. I love the dynamic I witness, such closeness.