ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 15, 2008

Feeling a little run down?

Have I ever said that I have the best "job" in the world? I sit at home with my kids and companies send me products to try out. I really have not received a bad product. And this one is one of those great products that I can't wait to keep buying!

Cranergy Energy juice drinks are made by Ocean Spray, which means to me that they are a top quality juice product. I opened the box to a bottle of each flavor, Cranberry Lift and Raspberry Cranberry Lift. I opened the raspberry flavor first. I don't know about your kids, but mine have radar for me opening something yummy and they show up like magic as soon as I do. That was my first clue that this was going to be a delicious drink. My second clue was when I tried to get a drink but Sam would NOT let go of the bottle. It was a tug of war, people! I got exactly 1/8 of the bottle.

I got smart with the second bottle and waited until he was asleep. But Kaytlin caught me. So I still had to share, but I was able to feel the benefits this time. We are not talking caffeine, hyper, soon to run out energy, just a nice boost, a nice feeling of no being tired and worn down.

Cranergy uses natural energizers, like green tea extract and B vitamins, in place of caffeine. Boasting only 35 calories per serving, it is much less than leading energy drinks, and half as much as traditional sodas. The only thing I do not like is that it is made with Splenda. Most of the time Splenda makes me nauseated, so I was a bit concerned, but I had no problem at all.

Cranergy makes a great addition to breakfast to give you a natural, lasting energy boost to start the day! Just hide it from the kids, trust me.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

Sounds tasty!
I will have to try that one!

Laura Paxton said...

I actually almost bought some the other day at teh store, but then I read the ingredients...I won't buy stuff with Splenda, and I try to avoid so much corn syrup, so with both of those in teh ingredients I decided not to get it. I still want to taste it... but....