ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

May 15, 2008

Cuteness!


This is Trinity and her friend, Anna. I watch Anna and her sister, Ashlynn, on Wednesdays for a couple of hours. It is a lot of fun for Trinity, so we look forward to it each week.

Yesterday I had no food in the house to cook for lunch, so we all walked to the DQ, hoping that they would be tired enough to nap when we got back home. Stopping to pick every dandelion on the way there and back is exhausting, after all.

Well, we stopped to pick a billion of them and Trinity found one that had gone to seed. As she was blowing it Anna said "No! You have to say 'I wish, I wish, with all my heart'" So Trinity did that and then blew on it. Anna went and told Hope-Anne about it and she asked Anna "What did she wish for?" Anna said "For her HEART!" It was so cute!

On Monday I was actually up when the teens were getting ready for school. Usually I try to sleep in, but by the time they are leaving for school I am wide awake, they come in and wake me up for so many things that it is pointless to even try to sleep in. But on Monday I was up, and I was so glad I was, too, because something funny happens every few Mondays. Drew and Devon realized that they were both wearing a Skillet shirt, and they said "Oh, man, I hope Kaytlin isn't wearing hers." Sure enough, she was! They do that often, and always on a Monday, lol.

4 people think my kids are qtpies:

Carina said...

Well, Monday is Skillet day. Everyone knows that.

Trinity is a cutie, and so's her friend. Well, I guess a QT actually.

Grandma J said...

You know what? I just put a pic of Ashlynn (and Charlie), on my blog without knowing that you had a put one of her sister, Anna on yours.

Does that mean Thursdays are Canoeroo's kids day? LOL!

Sassyfrazz said...

What a cute photo! That is so sweet what Anna said!

That is hysterical that 3 of your kids thought alike on the same day~
it must be in the genes...or shirts! LOL~

Canoearoo said...

TO CUTE!