ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 06, 2008

Today my baby graduates!

My little bitty baby Drew......





Is now my great big taller than his dad graduate!



I'll work on scanning lots of pics and put up a slide show of him soon. Today is graduation day, so I'm not sure I'll find the time.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

congrat! Drew Hope you have a nice graduation!

Mary P Jones (MPJ) said...

Wow! Congratulations to Drew!

Jessica said...

Congrats Drew!

Wendy said...

Congratulations Drew! Congratulations Mom! Can you believe you've got a high school graduate and toilet trainer all at the same time?

Wendy said...

Congratulations! Enjoy your proud moment, and tell us all about it when you can!

Grandma J said...

Tell Drew Congratulations! I suppose you'll be in the gym tonight considering the lovely weather we've been having lately.

Just think, my youngest was only 4 mos. old when my oldest graduated from high school!

Anonymous said...

Wow - if his little brother doesn't look like him! Congrats to Drew...enjoy the evening.

Sassyfrazz said...

That is super! Congratulations, Drew! Yepper, Sam sure looks like his brudder!