ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

June 04, 2008

Potty Trained at last??

Sam came to me and took my hand and said "Poop." So I walked him to the bathroom and helped him undress and sit on the potty chair.
Sure enough, there was poop and pee in the potty!!
Wooo hoo!!!




And then I woke up.

8 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jessica said...

I dream of Hoss being fully potty trained. I can't wait!

Carina said...

He's such a little guy, but I bet it'll be no time and he'll really be trained.

Mrs. Stam said...

you got me I was ready for big congrat! then I read the last phrase!!!!!

cute pic!

Sassyfrazz said...

WOW~~~

keep going Sam!! Good luck with all that, and hopefully he keeps up the good work with the signals!

Anonymous said...

oohh sam.. he's such a cute boy. Goodluck!! hehe
Anyway so bloggerwave don't pay, arrgg that's sucks. Thanks for the info tho.

would u like to ex link to me?

Sassyfrazz said...

I totally missed the...and then I woke up! LOL~

well, you can hope, right? sometimes wishes come true! :)

Anonymous said...

LOL! You really had me there for a moment!

Jackie said...

Too funny!