ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 20, 2008

Family pictures

Today we had family pictures. It was a bit rough, but we did it. I didn't go to church because Samuel has diarrhea and can't be in the nursery, plus I didn't know if we will end up with the same sickies as Trinity after the whole drinking out of the puke bucket incident.
Well, he hasn't gotten "sick" but he sure wasn't pleasant during the pictures. I am sure that he isn't smiling in any of them, but at least he wasn't crying in all of them, just the last few, lol.
Usually we go to Walmart for our pictures, but since we are doing senior pics for Kaytlin with the same fantastic girl that took Drew's I decided to get our family pics taken with her before Drew moves away.
I am so glad we did, too, because her poses are fun and funky and delightful! One of them caused me to nearly kill myself, but other than that it went without injury. Walking in heels on rocks in the railroad tracks is not a good idea, btw.
Taking a grumpy toddler to pictures is also a bad idea. But the session took place an hour and a half later than planned, so he was tired.
I took some pictures with my camera today, too. When I get to use my computer again I'll post them. (sometimes having all 7 kids home during the day is not so great, lol, it makes me have to share)

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Sassyfrazz said...

I am excited to see your family photos! We need to get our family portraits done again...and I would love to have my immediate family photos taken before my sister moves to GA.