ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 27, 2008

Family Reunion news.

As usual, the family reunion was delightful. A refreshing visit with the kindest, most loving family ever. I really do enjoy my husband's family reunions more than mine. No craziness or drama or LOUD, just nice visiting and love. But I do enjoy my family, too. This top picture would be at the gas station before leaving town. That is Donnie getting into his car after putting plastic over the pump to show it is out of commission. You know, after he drove off with the handle still in the gas tank....... LOL
He went in with the handle and said that he had screwed up and the clerk, who sees him all the time when he brings him mother in for her morning coffee said "Ohhhh, I'm telling your MOM!!!" So, that is how we started our trip. But we made it there without incident after that.

There was much eating, as usual. And there may have been some rather full bellies......
And then there was the traditional begging the bachelor uncle to buy ice cream from the ice cream truck for all the kids.


Of course there was the cute baby smiles!

And the toddler fun times 2! The boys are 6 weeks apart and are going to be great trouble buddies in a few years!
I was taking pics of them playing in the stroller together, smiling so cute together. That kid in the front there, he was a pointin' away. I thought he was pointing at me. But he was really warning me.

"Hey, Aunt Lisa, look behind you at my daddy!"


And then I may or may not have been seen taking the last Rice Krispy Bar.

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

Get your hands off that last Krispy!

Sassyfrazz said...

Looks like a fun day! Yep, those boys = trouble!

Hey...Rice Krispies are the Bomb! I may have to make a few batches for camping!