ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 25, 2008

Friday

Today is FINALLY the big day! Two weeks ago Trinity received a birthday party invitation and it has been a countdown ever since. Every morning "Is it two days yet?" I told her it was two WEEKS, not two days, but she always asked that. Well, today is the day! And she doesn't seem nearly as excited as the last 13 days.

However, sitting on the couch this morning after eating her yogurt she says to me "Mommy, your my very good helper." as she holds out her empty yogurt container to dispose of it for her.

Now Entering Momville has linked up with my mom and my dueling Thursday Thirteens, lol. I guess she thought it was funny and is encouraging people to take sides! But she is on my mom's side.

Rosey Little Things is hosting a blog swap where she will match people up with bloggers to give us new people to visit and new people to visit us. A great way to find new readers and to boost stats just a little bit.

I have tons to do today. My hubby needs his meds, and I keep forgetting to pick them up. My mom and I need banking done, by me. My dd needs to buy a present and to get ready for the sleepover. And my brother needs me to pay for and pick up decoys he bought from someone in our town. But, since I am very good helper, I guess I can do that for my brother! And hubby, and mother, and daughter. Wow, I am a very good helper today! Anyone else need me?

5 people think my kids are qtpies:

byoc said...

I agree, you are a very good helper - you help me find things, you chauffer me around, you do the techie things on my blog for me, you are totally amazing. I will always need you.
Love,
Mom
PS
Do you know where I put that gift certificate to get a haircut?

Grandma J said...

I'm at the library again. I may have to do that in the next day or two if we don't get something figured out. See ya tonight?

Unknown said...

YOu sound busy. have a great weekend!

Anonymous said...

Um, I do need some dry cleaning to be picked up. And if you could please stop by the grocery store for some milk, that would be awesome!

*wink*

Jackie said...

Yes, you are a very good helper!