ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 18, 2008

Half-way a reunion

Donnie's mom has 3 siblings, 3 live in Minnesota and one lives in VA/DC area. Lois, the one in VA, came to MN this last week so they had a little get together yesterday. One sister didn't come. I'm not sure if they even invited her, lol, but she is my favorite.
This pic is Roy, Lois and Joyce, plus Donnie over there on the right. He's sick in that picture. I made him show up.





This is a picture of Donnie's nephew, Austin, and Samuel. Sam is just 6 weeks older. I think they are going to enjoy having a cousin their age as they grow up.
This pic would be the happy faces before Austin started biting and hitting Sam. Sam wasn't too impressed with the aggressive behavior. I'm hoping he learned that biting hurts other people and that he will stop doing it. But instead he bit me last night.






This is Donnie's sister Daphne and her little Alexis. She is such a little chunk baby and I wanted to squish her and snuggle her and love on her! But I didn't dare after all the sickies in my house.
I'll get her next time!
But she sure was smiley!

I got a bloggable story, too, but I can't remember it!!!!!!

2 people think my kids are qtpies:

Jackie said...

She is just precious. What a pretty baby! She looks like a feminine version of your little guy.

Sassyfrazz said...

Great that Donnie's mom and her siblings could get together.

I think little Alexis is a cutie...I would love to have a chubby babe!