ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 26, 2008

Potty training

Whaaa!!! I don't wanna pee in the potty! I want down! Whaaaaa!!!


Oh, hey, a booger. That's weird. Kinda cool, though.

Yeah! I got to throw toilet paper in the water! No more booger!


I still don't wanna go pee in the potty! You can't make me! I have perfect bladder control, you know! I will wait until you take me off and then I will go pee on the floor somewhere. I will.



9 people think my kids are qtpies:

Qtpies7 said...

Seriously, this is after waking up to a dry diaper and 20 minutes on the potty. Not a chance was he gonna go there.

Kris said...

Yeah, um.....good luck with that! Looks like he's in PERFECT control, and he's just waiting on mom to become "trained"!

Mrs. Stam said...

LOL

sarahgrace said...

Oh, I am soooo there. Good luck!

Jackie said...

You know, they say that when they get to kindergarten, they're all potty trained. That's what I always told myself when my kids were doing what Sam is doing. Those pictures are priceless!

Tarasview said...

bwahahahahaha classic.

Wendy said...

Ahh! The joys of potty training. I just started my year long process two months ago!

Carina said...

Oh yeah. You can see from these pictures who is in charge here. =)

Sassyfrazz said...

That is really funny!