ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

July 22, 2008

A sneak peek..........

Here are a few of the pictures we got back. We went for casual because the kids hate it when I make the dress up. So I didn't make them dress up. Just no holes, lol.






























13 people think my kids are qtpies:

Anonymous said...

These are such great family photos! How did you get everyone to pose at the same time? I'll never ever complain again about taking pictures of my 2 daughters! LOL!

Di said...

Wow!! These are wonderful!!!!!

Anonymous said...

These are awesome pics - I love them...Everyone seems to be their own individual but looks great together. Love the backgrounds too.

Unknown said...

those are great pics

Wendy said...

I love how original they are. You have a good looking family!

Carina said...

Terrific pictures!

I love the train tracks!

Mrs. Stam said...

Love these family pic!!!!

Jackie said...

Love, love, love these pictures!

gina said...

Those came out great! What matters is having pictures of all of you together- it doesn't matter if you're wearing fancy clothes. i like photos that better represent everyday life anyways. :)

Christine said...

I like the photos Lisa. Got your comment. I was surprised to hear E and K were at the grad party too. We would have come but weren't invited...No biggie but we didn't know anything about it. We'll catch you another time.

Blessedw5mom said...

Wow!!!! Gorgeous pictures ... who took them? You have such a beautiful family!

Lori Watson said...

I really like how these were done. Our last family picture was years ago and I have been promised a new one by Christmas (our oldest is a senior and I want to be sure to have one before he is out of the house!). I saved your blog to check out later too. I think my kids would like these kinds of pictures better than the studio kind.

Anonymous said...

These are wonderful! I love love love all of them!