ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 26, 2008

Baby fix!

I get to get my baby fix this week! I'm babysitting for a 4 month old little boy. (with a name Donnie would LOVE to have for our kids, Sven, totally Norwegian) He's adorable and sleeping in my arms right now. It's only for a few days this week, but I think I could do this all the time. He is sweet!

I also resume babysitting for my friend Cindy this week. I have her girls for a few hours on Wednesdays while she works at church. Our girls get a play date and love it. All the girls are excited about it! Well, until Cindy has her baby, then I'm done for a long time. We will have to make play dates, and then I can even snuggle with another baby, lol.

I am surrounded, or will be soon, by babies. My friend Jody recently had her little girl, my friend Sarah is pregnant, and my friend Cindy is pregnant, and my friend Nikki is pregnant, due SOON.
This is the very first time in Nikki's pregnant life that I have not been pregnant with her, lol. Her first child is a few months older than Trinity. Her second child was born on the SAME DAY as Samuel, they were 12 hours apart.

6 people think my kids are qtpies:

Me said...

I'm 38 weeks!! Yea, I go to the doctor today, so hopefully she will tell me I am dilated some-although I am not going to hold my breath!:0) It does seem weird that you are not pregnant with me:0), our baby will not have a Pederson friend!:0( I know if it was up to you, you would be though, God's timing right!:0) I am excited to see how much Sam has changed, they change so much when you have not seen them in awhile!;0) I'm sure the boyz will have a blast when they get together!

Michelle said...

I took the poll on NBC, it's really too bad that someone wants to get rid of the saying. :(

I'm glad you got your baby fix! New babies are so sweet. Enjoy!

Lisa said...

Ya know, being around so MANY pregnant people it's contagious right....
I have baby fever now and want another one so badly, but hubby said if he makes "Officer" he will take it into consideration, maybe I can talk him into it if he makes Senior chief next year...

yofed said...

So..... when is YOUR turn?

Here, I'm 19w4 days... and measure 26cm... right on track for twins! Well, I'll know for sure tomorrow, after my ultrasound. There is probably only one, but part of me would like to have twins! ;)

Rosie : ) said...

Oooh, I love getting my baby fix too. :) We are done at 7 kids also, and my youngst is almost 1 1/2, so independant! I miss the sweetness of newborns. :(

I am waiting for my friend to have her baby (she's only 4 months along) so that I can go get my baby fix. :)

Sassyfrazz said...

And I am praying that God will bless your womb, ~again! :)

I got something for you waiting on my blog. :) Goodnight my friend!