ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 20, 2008

Green Works Cleaners

Clorox is expanding their line of Green Works cleaning products to include dish soap. I have to be a critic when it comes to dish soap because with 10 people in my house, the dishes NEVER end. Seriously, I do not remember a time in the last few years that ALL the dishes have been put away.

The scent is mild and pleasant, and it does the job well. I haven't had any greasy residue even with the kids washing the dishes. I don't go nuts about conservation and eco-friendly products, but I do want to be using products that are not going to be causing major problems for the future. Green Works Natural dish soap uses all natural, plant-based ingredients like coconuts and lemon oil, making the soap sustainable and biodegradable. So I can still have my squeaky-clean AND not hurt the environment.

Green Works has also joined with the Sierra Club to support their efforts to conserve clean air, water, and wildlife. All Green Works products carry the Sierra Club logo. The EPA has also recognized Green Works dish soap for using environmentally preferred chemistry.

Green Works Natural Dishwashing Liquid comes in five scents: Original, Water Lily, Tangerine, Free & Clear, and Simply Lemon. I am looking forward to trying the Water Lily next. (or better yet, my mom should be back from her vacation by the time this bottle is gone, and I won't have to wash dishes much, hehe, love you, Mom!)



I also plan to check out their other products, especially the toilet cleaner, I DO want a safer product there because of the kids.

1 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

Look like a very nice line of green product!!!