ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 20, 2008

Wordless Wednesday #62

Admit it, you wish your head was still small enough to fit in there!







18 people think my kids are qtpies:

K said...

Ah, how funny!!

Anonymous said...

I do wish my head fit in there!

Homemom3 said...

you got me. Course my hair alone would make it too small, even as a little girl. :( Happy WW!

Lisa said...

Funny....it looks like something my kids would do, but sadly they would do it to my dog instead.

Kat said...

I would actually prefer what was in the box - yum!

Jaded said...

thats so adorable!

Anonymous said...

too cute!! ..and you have 7 too!!!! GOD BLESS US! haha! :)

Bridget said...

CUTE!! Happy WW! You have a beautiful family!

Dawn said...

Too Cute! Thanks for stoping by my blog.

Anonymous said...

I haven't visited since your new design. It's really nice!

Have to admit I never tried putting a happy meals box on my head. Now I'm interested...

Anonymous said...

It's a bird... it's a plane... it's HAPPY MEAL WOMAN.

By the way, when Teddy Roosevelt was president he had them take "In God We Trust" off of our money. He wasn't an atheist, he thought putting God's name on money was an insult to God. I actually have one or two coins without "In God We Trust" from that era. Roosevelt was also responsible for some of the most beautiful coins we ever had. In those days our money was adorned with Lady Liberty, archtypical American Indians, and our wildlife. Today our money gives us images of dead government officials so we can engage in personality worship.

The Fitness Diva said...

Ahhhh... thoughts of Halloween begin.
What will I be this year? ;)

Lisa @ Crazy Adventures in Parenting said...

That is awesome. Spectacularly awesome. What an imagination!

Mrs. Stam said...

ha ha ha cute!!!!!

Anonymous said...

What I am wishing is that I had a Happy Meal right now!

Happy WW

Michelle said...

Cute!

We're near Hutchinson. How about you?

Michelle said...

Cute!

We're near Hutchinson. How about you?

Sassyfrazz said...

That is adorable! I don't wish my head could fit in there, because I might not get it out! lol