ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 08, 2008

Here is where I show what a bad mom I am

Some members of our house are party poopers (Kaytlin and Donnie!), but the rest of us enjoy a good scare now and then. (every day) Even Samuel appreciates a good adrenaline rush! Several times a week my mom hides and scares him and hides and scares him. He jumps and laughs! One time he fell over laughing and my mom nearly wet herself laughing at him.
Well, one day I put on a Halloween mask to scare my mom. We don't do Halloween at all, but I buy the masks on clearance just for scaring kids coming out of the bathroom. It is fun. Unless it is Kaytlin. She is fun to scare, but once she picks herself up off the floor, it isn't fun anymore. She comes up swinging.
Anyway, I didn't scare my mom with the mask. We are both hard to scare, apparently. So, we lured Samuel around the corner and I scared him. He jumped and laughed and laughed! And then he looked up and saw the mask. And he looked not so happy. So I took the mask off to let him see it was still me. I picked him up because he was clearly confused.

And he spit in my face.

Yep, that's what he thinks of scary masks.

9 people think my kids are qtpies:

byoc said...

You forgot to mention how much Sam likes to "scare" us too. But he shouts "Baaaaa" instead of "Boooo". Too cute. And, yeah, you deserved the spit in the face. :)

Anonymous said...

exaclty, poor kiddo

Duke

Kris said...

Good thing he had a diaper on, or he mighta flung poo at you!

Jessica said...

My Donnie hates being scared too. He's mean about it. Stink on him! Hoss laughs when he is startled. He loves it, just like me! :)

Di said...

I'm a very easy scare. In fact, around my house that's the favorite sport. I LOVE it when I'm actually able to scare one of the kids instead.

Mrs. Stam said...

Wow!!!!!

Unknown said...

HAHA, this is too funny!!!

TTYS - Sniz

Lisa said...

LOL, Sam let you know just what he thought of you confusing him.
I scare my kids comming out of the bathroom all the time. Maveric HATES it and most times will curl in a ball on the floor.

Sassyfrazz said...

That was a hysterical story!! I wish I could have seen him do that!