ss_blog_claim=8ec1466a89eb4f6f610664b853a97eba
Our 7 Qtpies

August 08, 2008

Back to School with Style!




Thanks to Mom Central my girls are nearly set for school with their cute new school supplies! I quickly grabbed the mouse pad out of the box when it arrived, and tried to get the pens, but they were snagged right out of my purse!
With school starting back up, my desk is getting amazingly cluttered with all the school supply lists, bus sign up forms, and the numerous other notices from the schools. It is only going to get worse when school starts next month. Not only do I want my desk to be more organized, and look good since it sits in the living room, I also want my children to enjoy their new school supplies.
Carolina Pad and Paper and Jacqueline Savage McFee have just launched two incredibly beautiful new lines of paper and organizational products at Wal-Mart, designed just for women and teens. Simply Chic and Eye Candy are both available at Wal-Mart! (doesn't that mean affordable to you!?!)
These folders and papers and magnets arrived and I set them out to take a picture. At that point the girls discovered them. Hope-Anne said "How are we going to divide this up?" To which Kaytlin replied wordlessly by grabbing an armload and running. OK, she didn't run, lol, but she did grab a bunch and said "The rest is for you." Hope-Anne is 11 and Kaytlin is 17, and these designs appealed to both of them, AND to me. In the end, all I managed to keep for myself is the mouse pad. I am convinced I only have that because we share a computer.
Carolina Paper and Pads is having a "Glam Your Office Makeover Contest" on their website. To help women and teens get organized in style, submit your best organizational tip by visiting www.carolinapad.com. The 10 most original and creative entries will be featured on the Carolina Pad and Paper website's "Get Organized" page and will win:
Complete Eye Candy or Simply Chic office system
$100 gift card
1000 Best Quick and Easy Organizing Secrets by Jamie Novak

Where are you buying your school supplies?

3 people think my kids are qtpies:

Mrs. Stam said...

those school supply look awesome!!!!

Unknown said...

very stylish

Sassyfrazz said...

They look great! I would have loved to do this tour!

Too bad your pen got broken. :(